AFWN2015 Contest: The Evolution Of Iro And Buba
According to the Founder of African fashion week Nigeria and African Fashion Week London, Ms Ronke Ademiluyi the Theme for AFWN2015 is Showcasing our Cultural Heritage through Fashion.
In honour of the theme, AFWN 2015 presents the evolution of iro and buba contest.
- Follow @afwlandafwn on instagram
- Follow @africafwnigeria on twitter.
- Follow @Africafashionweeknigeria on facebook.
- Use the hashtag #AfricaFashionWeekNigeria #AFWNContest to send your pictures and include a description of who is in the picture.
- Images choosing will form as a time-scale exhibition of the ‘Evolution of Iro and Buba’ during the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria holding on 23rd & 24th of May2015.
- Images should reference the date (era) it was taken and possibly location.
- We welcome a variety of entries; black and white, monochrome, full coloured to represent each decade.
- Damaged images would be automatically disqualified.
- The sender must have the right/permission to submit such image (indemnifying us of any infringement).
- The name of the person in the picture would be required and the year t
- A short reference to a notable event around the time the particular ‘oleku’ was in vogue would be welcome not compulsory.
What You Will Win
- 2 VIP tickets to the Gala Night and After Show Party.
- Tickets to all the shows.
- Fabrics Courtesy DaViva
- A Designer Outfit.
- Meet & Greet with our Brand Ambassador Oreka Godis.
- 20 of the best images will be exhibited at the ‘Evolution of Iro and Buba’ Exhibition and the selected image owners will be given tickets to the show.
*Kamdora is a Media Partner with The African Fashion Week Nigeria (AFWN) 2015*