While some people have naturally thick eyebrows, some are not so lucky. There’s nothing more annoying than thin brows as it causes undue stress when its time to shapen, fill out and makes it impossible to go barefaced.
This video called from YouTube profiles ten steps that would make your brows fuller and better!
What you need!
1. Castor Oil.
2. Coconut Oil.
3. Olive Oil.
4. Onion Juice.
5. Egg Yolk.
6. Fenugreek Seeds.
7. Aloe Vera.
10. Eat Healthy.
Watch the video
- Massage the hair follicles under your eyebrows daily using circular movements in the direction of the hair growth.
- Exfoliate the skin around your eyebrows once in a while to remove dead skin cells and increase blood circulation.
- Apply petroleum jelly along your eyebrows 2 or 3 times daily to condition and moisturize them. It will also help promote thick eyebrows.
- Break open a vitamin E capsule and apply a few drops of the oil to your brows twice daily.
- Avoid plucking, tweezing or waxing the brows too frequently.
- Avoid applying too much makeup on the eyebrows.
- Avoid pressing your eyebrows too hard when applying an eyebrow pencil.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows too hard.
- Reduce stress as it can slow down the growth of your eyebrows.
- Sleep at least 6 hours daily to help your eyebrows grow faster and thicker.
- Drink enough water to keep your body hydrated and enjoy silky hair and plump eyebrows.
- Once your eyebrows are thick and lush, get them reshaped professionally.